Monday, May 12, 2014

Writing process and loose fitting Pelisse


But then I didn't know what to do from there. I made the corrections and then two of my other sisters agreed to read it. (Thank heaven for big families) Each had constructive input and I worked again on the story. I finally had to put it aside, not knowing what else it needed. I began working on my second novel, then my third followed by a fourth and finally my fifth. My sisters were again called upon to read and they did not fail me.

Now ten years later, I have five books with gaping plot holes and glaring grammar problems. What was I going to do? I decided to take all my great work and bring it to my sister/author/writer/editor to see what she thought I should do.

She read the first page guardedly. Being a nice sister, however, she gave me some ideas and a structure to take the first book to the next level.

Not as elegant but much needed for England's rainy weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment