Sunday, July 27, 2014

Troubles with Writing


I am having trouble finishing the last chapter of my book. I thought I was done back in May, and so I haven't been doing too much with it. However, after a critique from my sister/editor, she let me know that I am far from done. In this last chapter, I need to tie up every single question that arose from the other chapters.

My problem is that I know this story so well that I am assuming my reader will be able to link their questions to the answer without having to spell it out. My editor tells me that that may be true, but they need confirmation that they have the correct answer.

So after brainstorming how to answer every question using conversations and events, I will be working day and night for the next two weeks to bring it about.  Wish me luck.


I wish my vacation was not already over for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment