Monday, January 20, 2014

Writing, Watercolor Regency Gown





So she told me to review her points and when I felt that I was successful to contact her. Successful. I’m sure it is already in line to win awards. How can I possibly work on changing names, combining characters, choreographing scenes and bring it to an engaging and realistic read.

I can't believe how hard it is to try to come up with ways to get certain things to happen that don't seem contrived. 

I'm now of the opinion that writing is much harder than I originally thought.  Those books that the heroine did something out of character  - I now must say - kudos to the author for making all the other scenes believable.

My daughter used watercolors and ink on the gown to the left and ink and colored pencil on the one below.

Which one do you like better?





The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous. He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed. The wise inherit honor, but fools get only shame. Proverbs 3:33-35


















No comments:

Post a Comment