Sunday, October 12, 2014

Writing

My editor and I have decided to enter a contest with my book. The deadline to send in the completed manuscript is mid-December. So now we are going to jump into hyper-speed and reread every line. Make sure each person stays true to who they are and to make sure the plot holds throughout the entire book.

Can we do it. . . I don't know. But it is worth a try. We've worked so hard for so long. It sure would be nice to receive some type of recognition. The recognition itself only means that whoever judged the book lost themselves as they read. That is my goal.

To be that book that someone will think about during the day. That after they have finished it, they wonder what the characters are doing. Those books whose characters seem to be their very best friends.

I wish this book would be just that. I do not know . . . . I shall keep you posted.

I've posted this gown before but just love it and wanted to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment