Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ball gown and Going to London


    

Work, work and more work. That seems to be what writing is all about. It seems I get an idea and then expand upon it and then bring it all together. I read it over multiple times until I feel every word brings the scene and the plot into focus. I move on to the next scene. However, when it is finished it really is only a skeleton of what the finished product will actually look like.

I wonder if the highs and lows of writing are what perfects what you see in your mind onto what actually ends up on the sheet of paper.

One minute I love writing and in the next I actually despise it. But no matter what feelings I have - I keep coming back, keep reading over what I've written and keep finding words to change.

But the most exciting news of all is that I'm going to London in January. I am so excited. I've read so much about London. To walk along the streets of the novels I love. To breathe the air and to see the sights. I'm going with my sister and the two of us will have such a wonderful time.          Until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment