Sunday, September 7, 2014

Am I a Writer

Some days I wonder if I am a writer. When the fever of a scene or plot doesn't pour forth from my pen, I think maybe I'm just an appreciator of writing and those who do it well.  But on those days when all my thoughts linger on a certain plot or scene and I rush through the day until I can sit down in an evening and write it all out, I think I must be a writer.

It's review time for my first novel which means my editor and I are going through each chapter and fine-tuning every word and action for the last time. FOR THE LAST TIME  -  YEAHHH!!!!

I mean  - it is quite rewarding.

Here is another scene my daughter made for me.
It is a day gown made of muslin with embroidered circles. Different pattern of embroidery on the hem and neckline. Lace on the edge of the sleeves.

What do you think of this gown?

No comments:

Post a Comment