Monday, September 1, 2014

Ball gown and Writing assignments

Up to the mountains to see St. Mary's Glacier. A little bit of a hike but beautiful.

My last chapter is almost there. I need to re-work the last scene. I have it in the POV of the hero and it needs to be the heroine. My very kind and generous editor gave me a new assignment. It has been such fun to do.

She asked me to take each of the main characters and write a description of them, what their goals are, what their secret is, about their personality and finally what they fear most. Next to find a map of their city and see if they can make it logistically to the places I have them going to.

My daughter sent me this link. It is very interesting reading of the finances of Jane Austen's characters.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/11063670/Could-Mr-Darcy-afford-a-stately-home-today.html



No comments:

Post a Comment