Thursday, January 22, 2015

Writing and two London Churches

Although the plan of writing with an outline and a format sounds wonderful. I have not been able to do it. I have tried and tried to come up with 25 ideas and then place them on the large W and follow the blueprint and know the direction of how the story will unfold.

I can't do it.  So I am going to go back to what I know and what I love doing. I just start at the beginning with one idea. Then as I write the idea becomes something different than what I started with.

It makes for a lot of revisions but it's the only way to get started. Which makes sense for me since I never want to know beforehand where I'm going or what I will be doing.



      On the right is St. George's Church at the crossroads of Bond Street and Brookes Street. My sister and I went inside, sat in the pews and lit a candle.

On the left is the view from St. Paul's Cathedral. 550 steps up to this balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment