Friday, January 9, 2015

The Day before I leave for London

My backpack is crammed full of everything I'll need for London, I think.
I've ordered foreign currency which looks like play money but was paid for with real money.


My passport is in my bag. My bank and credit card company have been put on notice.







I'm already missing my family. So I guess I'm ready to go.




My great uncle is doing much better and I am so glad. But my older son has the upper respiratory virus going around. The ice on my daughter's car windshield was that hard to get off kind and it looks like the high will be 30 degrees today.  

I am so ready to write. I can feel my next story brewing in my every thought. I will start it on the plane trip. I believe it is 10 hours and will write everyday that I'm in London. Those are my plans. But the best laid plans often disinegrate when reality cuts in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment