Monday, January 19, 2015

Back from London

Back from London. Didn't write even one word. It was not what I expected and in another way it exceeded my expectations.   The picture below is the view from our hotel window.

 Instead of Yield they use this sign. Isn't that great?












We had to get adapters for our electrical plugs.
Trying to switch back to our time, I have been thinking alot about the places I traveled in London. Having written about London, it seems now I can really write about London. I have always thought that the people of England and the people of the United States are very close due to our shared history and language.  But I no longer think that. Londoners have a unique culture and because of that their outlook is different than ours in America.

Now to start on the outline and the chapter headings for my new book. I have given myself two weeks to get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment