Saturday, August 8, 2015

Morrow Dam

It's been hot. At least in the mid 90's all week long. On Monday and Tuesday, I was still in the relaxing feel of vacation even though I was back at work. Wednesday wiped the vacation mindset out of my thoughts, and I began looking forward to the weekend. Now sitting here on Saturday morning, I'm refreshed once again.

On our vacation, we visited the Morrow Point Dam built between two cliffs. It was an awesome sight to see. 
So vast that it is hard to take in. 

As always I am behind on my schedule of writing. I should be on the middle chapters of my 2nd book, but I am still on Chapter Two. It is not right and I keep going through it changing the words and the responses that each character speaks trying to get it to where I want it to be. 

I guess it is like re-arranging furnture in a small room. You have the pieces, you know what you want, but until you physically move each of the pieces to different spots you don't know if it has the right feel. However, when it is right you know it and can walk away.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment