Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Baking

Christmas time. I love it and dread it. But after work today, I have the next five days off. Gifts are all wrapped, except for three late arrivals. But will wrap tonight so . . .all is a go.  After baking 106 cinnamon rolls, 150 spritz cookies, 2 large pans of fudge, and 11 loaves of Christmas Bread, the baking is nearly done.  I just have to make a cheesecake tonight and a cherry dessert for Christmas Eve with my family. My husband is going to smoke a turkey breast and then we are ready to celebrate.

Looking forward to posting a chapter a week of one of my books at the start of 2016. Deadlines and all that . . . are kind of important. Without them I sometimes get lost in one chapter and do not surface for far too long.

So wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas and that the Son of God will find a home in your heart this year.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment