Saturday, December 12, 2015

Winter

It's a snowy Colorado afternoon. I hope to stay inside all day long. Family members have been coming and going. Christmas shopping, going to work and running errands. But not me, no. I sit in front of the compter, writing away.  

Starting in January, I hope to post a chapter a week of a book I wrote some time ago. It is set in Colorado and I am hoping to get feedback from you, my reader to help me get it ready for publishing. 

A picture from the mountains of Colorado to remind me that summer will come again. Winter will not last forever. That even as the snow falls, flowers are hibernating beneath its chilly blanket. That bright colors will once again burst open and just the sight of such spendor will make me think . . . Winter wasn't all that long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment