Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Misunderstood


Have you ever been misunderstood? 
I know we all have. But there’s something about being misunderstood that makes you want to shout out the truth to help that person who has misunderstood you know what they are thinking isn’t right. However the more you run the scenario over in your mind, the worse you look.




This happened to me this weekend. And if I told the reason behind why I said what I said, I would have been looked down upon even more than I already was. And so I took the wrong judgment and then went home upset. 

But this morning I realized, I could forgive. I could forgive the woman that judged me wrongly. I could join in forgiving just as God forgives me when I judge him wrongly. Now with a new perspective, I am not weighed down by a wrong perception, I am free.  

So If the Son has set you free, you are free indeed. John 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment