Saturday, March 21, 2020

Spring time



I can’t believe it has been so long since I’ve posted. Life has been busy. I’ve been hiking with my husband on the weekends. Working during the week. 
I’ve been in the middle of writing 3 children’s book with my co-writer. Our first book comes out on April 7th. It has been over a year of work. I've learned so much. 
I’ve dabbled in genealogy and found a book that I’ve been looking for, for the last five years. It has been at the Denver Public Library for the longest time. I just never thought to look there. 
I guess in truth life  has kept me busy. I’ve been up to the mountains and down to the prairies. 
We’ve had beautiful spring weather with daffodils blooming and 8 inches of snow.  I love Springtime.




O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1







No comments:

Post a Comment