Wednesday, June 17, 2015

39 Steps

On our first full day in London, we bought tickets to the play, 39 Steps. 

That evening we had high hopes to see the Alfred Hitchcock spy thriller. Four actors playing 130 roles in 100 minutes. It was wonderful.

We happened to meet a tour group from Alabama. Our seats were in the balcony. But it made no difference. The actors were amazing in their ability to be believable in each role they layed.sometimes even two at a time.

I've not been able to write anything new this week. I threw my back out again, so I've just been in pain. It is amazing that when you are in pain, it is hard to focus on anything else but just getting through the next moment. I know it will get better and yet in the back of my mind, I think, what if it doesn't. What if I am in pain like this for the rest of my life?  What if I never write again?  




No comments:

Post a Comment