Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Wedding, Four Graduates and a Funeral


The first night in London was magical. Everything was new and after we ate at a local pub, then explored the city. 

In January, it rained quite a bit. But we were on vacation. What did we care?

The bus below is one of the many 
double-decker buses that we rode on to see the sites. A great way to get around.



The snowflake decorations were still up in Soho and we truly enjoyed the atmosphere as we walked through this area.

Now to writing. I haven't. Isn't that terrible to say when I devote this blog to writing. My back is still out. I work the best that I can during the day and then at night exercise or lay flat on my back watching TV. The pain is less then. I tried to go for a walk a couple nights ago and told my husband after only a few houses away that I had had enough.  But day by day, I know it is getting better. By 8 weeks, I should be back to normal. I'm only on week 2. This week is going to be busy. A funeral on Saturday and a wedding the following Thursday. Two family college graduation parties on the 4th of July and two eighth grade graduation letters to write.  

No comments:

Post a Comment