Sunday, February 1, 2015

Tower of London,

Bad news. The contest I entered did not have enough entries in the category I submitted my book into. So I had the option of withdrawing my entry or changing to another category. I opted to go to historical romance from inspirational romance. I don't know if I stand a chance. I will keep you posted.

 Onto my second book. It seems to be flowing wonderfully writing freestyle. Setting deadlines to complete one chapter each month. By May I should have five chapters done since I finished chapter one in January.

 The setting seems to be more alive since I've just returned from London. The streets I walked on and the architecture I saw is making its way through my pen and onto the pages.

This is the walkway above the courtyard in the Tower of London.  The bottom picture was taken from this walkway. Below I am standing in front of one of the Tower's doors.

And this is what we had for lunch - lamb pie with mashed potatoes, brocolli and bread. Very interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment