Friday, February 27, 2015

Missed Writing Contest

I've been writing at least two hours everyday hoping to enter another contest with the deadline of March 2. I went on their website today to make sure they had not reached their limit of entries. And they had. I should have entered and then edited my entry until the deadline. I didn't want to do that because I was afraid that I would not have the full book re-worked by then. I had planned to work all weekend and submit it on Monday, but now I guess I can take my time.










 The rooms are in the Napoleon's wing in the Louvre. They were opulent and wonderful to see. Reds and gold everywhere. The ceilings and the rugs were works of art.

Snow has been falling now for three days and is supposed to continue all through next week. With my husband in Chicago on business, it looks like I'll be outside shoveling. I don't really mind it, and at times enjoy being outside. One year when we were in the middle of a blizzard with two feet of snow in two days, I shoveled in the moonlight. That was so peaceful, and I was sad when the job was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment