Monday, February 16, 2015

Writing and London







The snow was falling this weekend, and my husband and his brother traveled to Kansas for their uncle's funeral. I spent five hours writing on Sunday. It reminded me how much this hobby can take from a person. No matter how much you give, it wants more. Fifty pages into the re-write with 250 more pages staring at me, a person can give up.

But the morning came and new ideas sprung into my mind and I'm back at it.

The picture above and to the left are in Covent Garden where there are a lot of shops and street performers.

We were amazed at how many tourists were there in freezing cold January. Making us wonder how it looks during peak season. We asked one shopkeeper about it. He said, "In the summer, the place teems with tourists."

No comments:

Post a Comment