Monday, March 9, 2015

London

The sun is out and it makes me want to write. This last week I was able to write twenty pages. It sure feels good to be in the middle of a story again. While my sister/editor and I are going through the plot lines of the book I entered into the contest in December, I'm starting to work on a new story in my spare time.

The picture to the right is The Sherlock Holmes Restaurant in London. We met a nice English chap there while eating fish and chips and enjoying a pint of beer.

To the left are Londoners in front of the National Gallery showing support for France. This was right after the terrorist
act there.







To the right is the French flag displayed in projected lights on the National Gallery later that evening.  Below is the advertisements the size of a large building on one corner of Trafalgar Square.





 Right before we left for London, my great Uncle Dee (92) passed away. My sister and I had long talks about him and went ahead with our plans to go to London because we knew he had wanted us to. I miss him and think of him often.

Then a month to the day, my husband's Uncle Ray (78) passed away unexpectedly. That was another shock.

Yesterday just a month later, I received a call that a friend, only 43 passed away last Tuesday. My heart is still missing Uncle Dee and Uncle Ray. Now my heart is sad again for Kortnee's family. Her 4 children, the youngest, Max only 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment